Please see below Terms & Conditions for all competitions relating to The Northern Dough Co. These may be subject to specific variations by campaign which will relate to the giveaway prizes, or the partners involved. Please message us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, comments or concerns.
General giveaway terms and conditions
Our giveaways will run between a set period, from and to dates will be published on the original communication. Entry after this time will be refused.
Pur prize draws, giveaways and competitions are organised by The Northern Dough Co Ltd and are in no way associated with third parties including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram or Twitter (unless otherwise stated, where third parties are part of a giveaway bundle).
Entering our competitions
- Go to our Facebook, Instagram, Or Twitter accounts (@northerndoughco), for specific details of the entry mechanic, which includes commenting on a post, following the account, or sharing the post. Our prize draws and competitions are free to enter and no purchase is necessary. Not all social media channels may be engaged in a competition at the same time.
- The Northern Dough Co will not accept responsibility for entries that are lost or delayed regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
- By submitting an entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
- The Northern Dough Co reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- Unless otherwise stated, our prize draws and competitions are open to all UK residents only. Delivery of a given prize may be limited to a delivery postcode region, or the ability of the third party to fulfil the prize within a specific location. This will always be noted on the original post.
- Entrants must be 18 or over. Any prizes that include alcohol, you require ID at the point of delivery. Delivery may be refused if this is not available.
- Only one entry per person is permitted (unless otherwise stated).
- In entering, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
- The Northern Dough Co reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the prize draw or competition.
- A winner will be chosen by random draw performed by a computer process within one month of the prize draw or competition ending.
- The winner will receive details of the prize by the means originally provided by them (for example, as a reply on a post entry, or by DM to the social media account responsible for the entry).
- The winner will be notified by social media, email or telephone (using details provided at entry) within 7 days of being chosen and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to the The Northern Dough Co within 14 days of being notified, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Northern Dough Co will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The prize will be sent to the winner within 14 days of responding (unless events beyond our control prevent it, such as lack of delivery availability/ weather etc.)
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered. The Northern Dough Co reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond its control makes it necessary to do so.
- The decision of The Northern Dough Co regarding any aspect of the prize draw or competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The winner’s name and county can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to The Northern Dough Co Ltd, PO Box 2072, Preston, PR5 9DA within 60 of days after the date of the closing date of the prize draw or competition.
- The Northern Dough Co reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
Limitation of liability
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Northern Dough Co will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the direct negligence of the Northern Dough Co. We ask upon correspondence that you supply us with any food or drink allergies you may have prior to receiving your prize, or any reasons why receipt of the prize may not be safe or suitable for you.
Data protection and publicity
- The Northern Dough Co is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and will only use your personal information in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- By entering, you agree that any personal information provided by you with your entry may be held and used by the Northern Dough Co in accordance with GDPR.
- All our prize draws and competitions will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
- We aim to announce the first name and area of residence of the winner and request you share a picture to at least one of your social media platforms upon receipt of your prize.